Subject: Confirmation of the World Firefighting Championships of CTIF, July 2026
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2025 11:21:04 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear CTIF members.

We are pleased to inform you that the CTIF Executive Committee, together
with the Competitions Commission and the Youth Commission of CTIF, have
confirmed the hosts for two major CTIF events in 2026:

*	International Youth Fire Brigade Gathering — hosted by the
Association of Fire Brigades of the Czech Republic in the City of Šumperk
(Moravia). The event is planned for 13–19 July 2026, with the final dates
to be confirmed.

*	Traditional International Fire Brigade Competitions — hosted by
the Firefighter Association of Austria in the City of Eisenstadt. The
competition will take place from 23–26 July 2026.

Official letter in the attachment.

Regards.

Neza Strmole

NEZA STRMOLE

CTIF Office

    +386 (0) 41 384 110

   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

       <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | <http://www.ctif.org/>
www.ctif.org